Established by HRH The Prince of Wales in 2010, The Prince’s Countryside Fund exists to improve the prospects of family farm businesses and the quality of rural life through fundraising, grant giving and direct project delivery and advocacy. Our vision is of a confident, robust and sustainable agricultural and rural community which is universally appreciated for its vital contribution to our British way of life and fit to support future generations.
The British countryside is a huge natural asset and its contribution to our everyday life cannot be underestimated. To help ensure its future we:
- Provide more than £1m in grant funding every year to projects across the UK that help to provide a secure future for the countryside.
- Lead our own projects, such as The Prince’s Dairy Initiative.
- Commission research into issues affecting farming families and rural communities.
- Are an advocate for the countryside and bring together individuals and businesses to help us tackle current challenges.
- Help communities in crisis through our Emergency Fund.
The Prince’s Countryside Fund relies on the income we generate through our corporate partnerships, logo licensing, events and donations and we are extremely grateful for the generosity of all those that support us. For more information on the work of the Fund please visit http://princescountrysidefund.org.uk/